Umbria Jazz 21 | Cancelled concerts
- Imany "Voodoo cello" - July 15
- Cimafunk - July 16
- Gino Paoli - July 18
Jamie Cullum concert scheduled for July 12 at UJ21 postponed to 2022. On July 12, Bokanté and Cécile McLorin Salvant with Sullivan Fortner will perform at the Arena. Refund applications can be submitted until June 30, 2021, through the ticket purchase channels.
Info & Refunds:
- Jamie Cullum - Refunds applications can be submitted until June 30, 2021: HERE for Ticketone - HERE for Boxol;
- Tickets purchased for the Jamie Cullum concert (UJ20 – UJ21) are not valid for the new set (Bokanté/ Cécile McLorin Salvant with Sullivan Fortner);
- Tickets purchased for the Jamie Cullum concert (UJ20 – UJ21) are not valid for the 2022 date.
Update 2021 (April 2021)
Refund of cancelled Umbria Jazz 20 concert tickets.
Following the changes introduced by Law no. 77 of 17 July 2020 and the clarifications obtained regarding its scope of application, Umbria Jazz confirms the possibility of proceeding with the monetary refund for concerts cancelled as a result of the Covid-19 epidemiological emergency. Requests for refunds can be made from September 18 to October 30, 2020 (Ticketone, Boxol). These are the concerts affected by the measure:
- LENNY KRAVITZ - July 10th
- CHRISTONE "KINGFISH" INGRAM / ANITA BAKER - July 12th
- MIKA - 15th July
- DJAVAN / GILBERTO GIL - 18th July
- CIMAFUNK / GONZALO RUBALCABA & AIMEE NUVIOLA / ORQUESTA AKOKAN - July 19th
Please note that for all events rescheduled to 2021 (WYNTON MARSALIS & JALCO; STEFANO BOLLANI; AN EVENING WITH BRANFORD MARSALIS/REDMAN-MEHLDAU-MCBRIDE-BLADE now BRAD MEHLDAU TRIO) tickets for the original date will remain valid.