From North: from the A1 highway, exit at “Valdichiana – Sinalunga”, take the SS75bis, and follow road signs to Perugia.
From South: from the A1 highway, exit at “Orte”, take the SS204, follow road signs to Terni and then take the E45 (or SS3bis) to reach Perugia.
From the A1 highway, along the Adriatic coast, exit at “Cesena” and take the E45 towards Città di Castello and Perugia.
The SS75bis has five exits for Perugia (from North):
- Perugia-Ferro di Cavallo;
- Perugia-Madonna Alta: best to reach the free car park at Piazzale Umbria Jazz. From there, you can take the Minimetro to get to the old town center (Pincetto station);
- Perugia-San Faustino: best to reach the main railway FS station;
- Perugia-Prepo and Perugia-Piscille: best to reach the old town center.
The closest toll car parks to the old town center and to the Festival area are:
- Parcheggio Piazza Partigiani: next to the Umbria Jazz Main Stage and connected to the town center through a series of escalators;
- Parcheggio Mercato Coperto: within the old town center;
- Parcheggio Ripa di Meana: just a few steps from the town center;
- Parcheggio Pellini: within the old town center.
The car park in Piazzale Umbria Jazz has about 3000 free parking spots and is connected to the Minimetrò. Take it to reach the town center (Pincetto station).